Wednesday 13 July 2016

Wedding Thanks!

We had an absolute ball styling a wedding for Cain and Chelsea! You can look back through our blog posts to see more at My Decorating Tips for the Perfect Wedding! We just received this thank you note from Chelsea and just had to share with our followers!

Thank you to Nicola at the Miners Couch for helping to style our wedding. She helped me to put my Pinterest wedding board into a reality by using her keen eye for decor and secret love for weddings. She was able to get me the most up to date decor to fit my style through her many suppliers and kept me in loop through the whole process. She made my wedding planning a lot less stressful and helped me to make decisions with confidence. A great professional and a great friend - Thanks again Nicola!


 And remember we are more than happy to help you source all the décor you need to make your day extra special too!
 

6 comments:

  1. Informative article, just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info.
    _____________________
    Ibiza wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all, glad it was helpful for you 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information provided in this blog was really amazing. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing.
    with regards
    Wedding Planners In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. ห้องประชุม

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this informative article, I hope you will get most positive response specially for this post. . . .
    http://themelalis.blogspot.com/2018/01/apa-itu-eristica.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at free nintendo eshop codes no survey 2019

    ReplyDelete